Clients who choose Keller Williams Real Estate Professionals can be assured that they will receive exceptional and professional treatment. Clients who choose me, Cherryl Fitch, can be certain that they will receive that same level of treatment because of my many years of experience in the customer service industry.
- I have over 35 years of experience in the customer service industry.
- My guiding principle: “The most important thing to a customer/client is that his/her needs come first.”
- I update my clients regularly and place an emphasis on communication.
- I am easily accessible, and I will answer your questions in a timely manner.
- I utilize the most updated technology for your convenience.
- I am the Educational Director – I coordinate the training for both new and established Agents in our Market Center.
- Bachelor of Science Degree, Robert Morris University
- National Association of REALTORS®
- Pennsylvania Association of REALTORS®
- Washington-Greene Association of REALTORS®
- Member of Our Lady of the Miraculous Medal Church, Meadowlands, PA
- Youth Mentor, Our Lady of the Miraculous Medal Church, Meadowlands, PA
Our Mission Statement:
Plain and simple, our philosophy is: CLIENTS COME FIRST.